Our group provides these unique services to our
- Development advanced
steady-state and dynamic process/control models
- For our industrial clients:
1. We build advanced steady-state model that precisely reflect the plant's
own performance. This is done hand in hand with the client
and the model is calibrated together with the client to match the production
2. We build advanced dynamic process & control model based on the steady
state model (1). After calibration against the trusted
measured plant data, the model becomes the Blue-Print
Model of Plant's Own Performance that the user can run in his PC.
3. We then build Production Improvement & Optimisation System
based on the Blue-Print model
4. Or, we build Training Simulator that is also based on the Blue-Print
5. We help the client integrate the Blue-Print
model with the plant's Control Systems and we build industrial controller
6. We help the client reconcile the plant's measurements based on the Blue-Print
All these parts (1-6) use CHEMCAD, CC-DYNAMICS or CC-RECON from Chemstations
as the Engine.
- Development of tailor-made
- On demand from the client, we develop add-on
software modules to perform functions not found in the standard software
example, we could mention very complex reactor or fermentation models made by
us that became a part of Blue-Print
as described above.
- Development of general
software based on the needs from the market
- When we learn from the market that a feature
not found in standard software is widely needed, we develop corresponding
and offer it to the market. For example, we have developed our own Membrane
Simulation Unit that uses CHEMCAD as Engine. Tell us what you need
and we will make it for you.
- Targeting future
development in standard software to meet the client needs
- We help our clients identify the needs that
could be found in the future releases of standard software.
After having the needs identified, we satisfy the needs of our clients with
our tailor-made solutions
and/or advise software houses about the need of the development for the
future versions of standard software.
How does Nor-Par help
- Web training
- Nor-Par provides intensive training courses
using the Internet. These are several segments of 3 or 6 hours. The users
work from their PC on the instructor's PC over the Internet and talk over
the phone or Internet telephony (Skype). We have given big number of Web-based
training courses and demos over last 5 years.
- Web advisory
- Our clients ask us very often on giving advice
and help for their practical problems. We give such help over the
Internet and phone,
similarly to Web training.